Friday, June 15, 2018

School Shootings #17

     Today I wrote to Arizona Governor Ducey and told him that because I was unaware of any replies that even mentioned metal detectors and gunpowder-sniffing dogs, or anything else that addressed young men with guns getting into schools except for the fatuous solution of "gun control," I was getting the horrible feeling that our US governors, senators, and state school board members were psychopaths- people with no conscience. I asked that he disabuse me of that feeling by addressing men with guns (sometimes knives) entering schools and not the red herring of gun control.
     I also gave the metaphor of a general told by his scouts that Indians with repeating rifles were approaching the fort. I said the general would order the fort gate- the entrance- closed and barricaded with wagons. He would order his best marksmen into the shooting holes in the gate. Of course, the rest of the soldiers would go to their battle stations about the fort. I then noted that if the general responded to approaching hostiles by keeping the fort gate open and penning a letter to the president asking for more gun control placed on the Indians, his officers would think he had gone mad and would restrain and replace him. I feel the latter scenario - our political elites gone mad- describes the school shooting situation.
     Again, if I am not thinking and feeling rationally about this situation, please let me know. I keep thinking that I must be missing something, that the political elites can't all be psychopaths. I mean my sample is small but it includes the governor of the loving, gentle state of Vermont. Plus Bernie Sanders, whom the Millenials love so much. But then look at McCabe with his $70,000 FBI conference table. Look at FBI agent Lisa Page having a meltdown over the possibility of Trump becoming president, and her FBI agent-boyfriend texting back that it never would be allowed to happen. What did that mean? Look at the forty-some children killed at Waco because the FBI was worried about their safety. I guess the FBI decided the children were safe after it killed them!
 Look at the day care providers arrested, tried, convicted, and imprisoned in the 1990s because children - Believe the children!- said they were raped and tortured in underground rooms without a speck of evidence. Thank you, Janet Reno, in nutty Florida and the other loose screws in California.
     My fear is that the psychopaths are quite willing to allow school entrances to be undefended against boys walking in with guns so schoolchildren will continue
to be killed. Their continued killings will be the vehicle by which the psychopaths will get shallow, both full-throated hysteria from the shallow, timid Americans, who are now proud of being weak-minded, and ride that hysteria to get legislation banning guns. With more time, I would be searching the internet to see if I have any like-minded allies. Next week, I will look around for feedback, but I don't expect the psychopaths to admit they're psychopaths. They are on top of the world, playing us, and leaving large and loose with our money. They ain't giving that up. But they better reform themselves while they can. The people gave them Trump in 2016. If they don't clean up their arrogance, the people will give them something worse than Trump next! That's how I see it, and I saw Trump winning a long ways off for the same reasons Mohammed won ascendancy. Both of them resonated with the people, not the elites. Of course, radical Islam has degenerated into an enslaving, elitist racket. Check my old blogs. Peter "Nick" Nickerson, peternickerson12@yahoo.com  352-359-0850

No comments: