Tuesday, June 26, 2018

School Shootings #22

     I have emailed the NRA about having metal detectors and gunpowder-sniffing dogs at school entrances to stop the passage of both metallic and composite guns and knives, pointing out the detectors have been used successfully in many big city schools for years due to violent gangs. I stated I felt the political elites were ignoring detectors and guns either because they wanted to keep the school
killings going to ride the anti-gun hysteria all the way to eventual banning the ownership of firearms to the individual or they were not getting in the way of those who do. I observed that I saw NRA commercials on Fox, but they did not
address these solutions and asked why. Let's see if the NRA is really interested in the Second Amendment continuing. Nick  352-259-0850  peternickerson12@yahoo.com.
PS I don't like what I'm finding,but who said the truth is comforting? Almost always, it's not. That's why the weak avoid it. I've done my share too.

No comments: