Monday, June 11, 2018

School Shootings #13

     I received a letter from Vermont US Senator Patrick Leahy thanking me for contacting him about the Safe Student Act. The problem is that I hadn't. I had talked to an aide about detectors and dogs. Instead of calling,I decided today to use his the email messaging service he provides. There I asked him again - I believe- the two questions: Do you suspect that the collectivists, by ignoring or resisting putting metal detectors and gunpowder-sniffing Labradors at school entrances, are consciously or unconsciously using the shooting of schoolchildren as a vehicle to ride all the way to a ban on the individual's right to own a firearm? What is your position on putting metal detectors and gunpowder sniffing Labradors at school entrances?
     I also wrote that these two questions were honest and direct, and I would like the same in his responses. I gave this blog site so he could evaluate whether I'm being accurate in what I report about him.
     I would say that Patrick Leahy is a collectivist so I anticipate this response will be gamey too. Let's see.
     I got a rather nasty response from Julie Rabinowitz, aide to Maine Governor Paul LePage. Her reply to my questions was to watch a Fox News Show. Therefore I wrote an email to the governor noting his aide's gratuitous hostility. Why are so many Jews against being armed? Six million of them were murdered during WW ll just for being Jews. When they did fight, like in the Warsaw Ghetto, they fought heroically and extremely effectively. Look a little Israel fighting in a sea of Arabs demanding their annihilation. A gun should be a Jew's best friend! Jews cannot afford to be alienating their friends either, Julie. You don't have that many. Arrogance for a goy may not be arrogance for a Jew, but Jews should be aware of how they come across to the dominant culture especially when they don't like to assimilate with the dominant culture.
I also asked the governor my two questions, noting they were honest, direct and I would like the same in response. A little courtesy might be nice too! Nick - Redneck with a philosophy major

No comments: