Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Bigfoot Hunter #1

     I got a call from "Gloria" in Hinton, New Hampshire, saying in her message that she has woods behind her house and believes a sighting was made there. I called her back today, she was in the middle of things, and said she'd call back.
Anyone want to back her up? I especially want to find private land where I can hang a can or two up for Bigfoot.
     I've put my phone number on top of my Bigfoot sign on the back of my truck's cap. It's an '04 burnt orange Chevy Colorado. Hoping this will increase the calls, and I can report more here.
     By the way, a friend of mine did not fish for rainbow trout this year because he saw humans putting their retrievers onto ducks, including babies, and allowing their children to pick up sticks and chase the ducks. Remember, the measure of a man is not what he says, but what he does and what he allows others to do in his presence. Stand up, Americans, and speak out. Politely, but firmly. We're going to lose America if we don't. Especially us old folks. The only thing we're risking is an honorable, legendary death. What's not to love? Nick

No comments: