Tuesday, June 12, 2018

School Shooting #14

     Another unpleasant encounter with a person who is  probably Jewish- Evan Goldman- who left a message giving his name and then telling me to call him. Not a question. Not a "please" at the end. I think he's the aide to some political elite. Quite arrogant, Evan. At least for the goy. Wake up, Jews! You had 50,000
screaming Muslim Arabs yesterday at your border, trying to get into Israel and kill everyone there. Plus, the young evangelical Christians in America are getting weak stomachs about you, of all things, daring to defend your people and land. Jews don't have a lot of friends, and they're getting fewer. Maybe not in New England but how about Europe? Watch your manners and don't alienate your goy friends. You need us, and we need you. So be nice.
     In continuing my national survey, I have emailed Alabama Governor, Kay Ivey and Alabama US Senator Richard Shelby my two questions about metal detectors and dogs. I also emailed the nearest school board, Windham County, about metal detectors and dogs and asking if they think they can defend themselves against parents of wounded or killed children charging the school board members occupationally and well as personally with criminal negligence. I don't. I am also adding that I would like politeness in responses. I am trying to protect the children, not make those who aren't angry. Nick- Redneck with a major in philosophy.

No comments: