Wednesday, July 11, 2018

School Shootings #28

    I'm trying to get a total of the political elites I have contacted about putting metal detectors and gunpowder-sniffing dogs at school entrances to block the bringing of guns and knives into schools. This is the best solution to school shootings besides utopian dreams. Going through "School Shootings #18" I have contacted the offices of the president, 4 governors, 2 US Senators, 2 State School Board members, and 1 US Representative. I have received only two messages in reply and neither one addressed metal detectors and gunpowder-sniffing dogs in schools.
     I conclude that either these political elites either can't be bothered to answer a direct, specific question, are unaware of metal detectors being used in schools, or are consciously or unconsciously ignoring my question because they want the school killings to continue so they can use the ensuing anger by the public to try to destroy the Second Amendment. Could politicians be that evil? Look to Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba, and Venezuela for that answer. Nick 352-359-0850  peternickerson12@yahoo.com

No comments: