Thursday, July 5, 2018

Vermont Bigfoot Races Car

     Yesterday at a fast food restaurant, a man had seen the sign on my truck and told me this story: "Around 1977 or '78, several men were driving in a car in [ I didn't catch the name] just north of Montpelier [Vermont], Some of the men looked over at the side of the road, and there was a huge, hairy, man-creature, in the woods running with the car."
     There's always fog when you get these on-the-street reports. Next time I will ask "What happened next?" and "How fast were they going?" Instead, I asked, "How did they feel about the encounter?"
     "I don't know. I wasn't told about it until a few days later."
     The gentleman and his wife went onto this blog. Maybe they will read this, and answer those two unasked questions above.
     If you have any Bigfoot information, please contact me. Thanks. Nick 352-359-0850  peternickerson12@yahoo.com

No comments: