Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Seal Is Angry

Kando, the Navy Seal and best friend of Tasha's is about six foot tall and six foot broad. I knew that Gloria and Tasha had a run-in recently, and I asked Kando about it while Tasha was in the feed store. "Gloria started yelling at Tasha for using a needle that was too big, and Tasha said something back to her. We had brought dog food over to her, and she told us to take the dog food and get off her land. I drove Tasha home, and then I went back. I was going to break her neck with one hand."
"And spend the rest of your life in prison," I added, surprised at his anger. "It's not worth it."
"And spend the rest of my life in prison. You're right; it wouldn't be worth it."
"But I could shoot her from 600 yards with a sniper rifle, and no one would know."
"Now you're making me insecure," I laughed.
"Nah, nah, nah," Seal replied.
He was still angry, and I let him calm down. He talked about where he could get the sniper rifle and other weapons. This was a side of Kando I had never seen. I had heard that Seals were deadly about anything said or done against America, and now Kando seems to have transferred that to Tasha. Gloria had not just blown up at Tasha, but had also said some hurtful things about her to others. That was going to be very hard for Tasha to forgive. Gloria has suddenly become very mad at Tasha before, but she had never gone to other people to try to hurt Tasha. Thats human behavior; it never stays the same, it either gets better or worse. It usually gets worse.
Two-Guns at peternickerson12@yahoo.com.

No comments: