Tuesday, September 16, 2008

51. Will Obama Kill Senior Citizens Too?

I was going to confront Audrey on the ride over here (to the library) about not congratulating me on finally winning the table topics contest at the Toastmaster's meeting last Thursday. I have been competing since last March, and this was my first win. Audrey was there, and when the meeting was over, and we got into the car she said nothing. But then I began thinking about it and remembered how once when I had competed, she said she was glad that another person had won the ribbon and trophy. I reminded her that I had competed, and it had slipped her mind. I am not sure how much Audrey even understands, and I decided that confronting her probably would not change anything and only make her feel worse about herself. She is an 82 year old great-grandmother. I don't think I was rationalizing in order to be avoidant because I do confront her about things and had no fear of bringing up this issue either.
I have sent my sister, Sarah, a copy of one posting about her problems with our sister, Rebecca. I have misplaced, perhaps lost, my cell phone, but did use Audrey's phone last week and miracle of miracles found Sarah at home. She had not received my letter and was cooking a luncheon for her women's group so I couldn't talk to her.
Last night, the topic of Obama stopping people from giving care to babies born in spite of attempted abortions came up again on the Hannity and Colmes Show. The lying liberal Allen Colmes again claimed there was already a law that he claimed protected born children from being murdered by Obama and his filthy ilk. Prima facie, that is a blatant lie becuase if born children were being protected, why was the Illinois legislature voting yes or no to protect them? I saw the video of that hateful Obama on the floor of the legislature, and I heard him say he was voting against the bill to care for born children because it " would be a burden on the doctor and the mother." Not murdering someone would only be a burden to Obama and his filthy ilk! Obama did not say that this bill was redundant because there was already protection provided for born children in a previous law. Senior citizens, do you see the danger you are in from this candidate, Obama. Can't you easily see him asking Congress to pass a law or even see him making an executive order that senior citizens who were a burden on the taxpayer (because of Medicare and Social Security payments) and a burden on their doctors should be put in cold rooms and deprived of clothing, food, and drink until they died? Or be "humanely" euthanized? You had better be able to see that happening, because Hitler did far worse, and the Germans let him. Also, the British government let him do it without saying a word about it.
I am calling on Sean Hannity to put an end to this lying by Allen Colmes, the liberal adversary on the "Hannity and Colmes Show." He needs to confront Colmes on his cowardly lie and put it to rest. Colmes has said it twice now in front of Sean, and it's past time for Sean to call Colmes out on it. Bob Woodward has just come out with his new book, "The Enemy Within," and his main thesis is that President Bush has shown "an odd detachment" regarding the war in Iraq. I don't know if that is true, but I think the President has not fought for his own people when they are challenged by the liberal Democrats. He's always out to lunch or biking or somewhere else. In the same respect, I find Sean Hannity having an odd detachment about Allen Colmes lying about the legislation to provide care to born children in Illinois. He needs to confront the liberal Colmes, and we should be watching for the confrontation. May it come soon!

No comments: