Tuesday, September 9, 2008

47. Born Baby Killer Hates Guns Too

First, I want to make another sad commentary about my neighbor, and then I'll make a second one about Obama. We have a couple who are homesteading at the end of our lane, two properties away. Juan, in his seventies, comes from Cuba. I don't know about Rosita, but she is obviously Hispanic. They have built a little shed on their five acres and are raising plantains, goats, and chickens. As of two years ago, they had no johnny house and were using the ground. Juan reminds me of a billy goat for he is a short, blocky, and very gruff person who is only friendly toward you when he wants something. Last winter, I was pulling a big post with a very thick rope for aerobic exercise on the lane. Since the only person who passed my house was Juan, I felt safe in leaving the post and rope on the lane. But it wasn't long before it was gone. Bobby had abandoned his Gran Prix on the lane, and when Juan wanted to buy it, I told Bobby to tell Juan I wanted my post and rope back. Bobby sold him his wreck, but Juan denied he had stolen my stuff. For several months, I did not wave to him when we passed on the lane, but after that decided the Christian thing would be to forgive and forget. But then he would not wave at me. I saw Juan on the side of the road, cutting some man's trees. I am sure he did not have permission from the ranch owner to do that. It is a pity that Juan will not be civil toward me now. I've offered him a ride, and he only responded by saying, "No." and looking away. He does that too when we pass on the lane so I do too. It's a pity to have to live that way, but again, you have to make a stand and be prepared for the consequences of making that stand. Today, the morals of people are so low that there may be some very unpleasant consequences too.
Since the Supreme Court upheld the right of individuals in Washington, D.C. to possess handguns, the chamillion Obama has tried to appear pro-gun ownership. He isn't. In 1999, the Born Baby Killer urged that a law be voted in that would ban any store from selling guns if there was a school within five miles of the store. That would have banned the sale of guns in about 90 percent of America. In 1996, Obama said he was for the complete banning of all handguns in a questionnaire he was given. He tried to deny it, saying an aide filled out the form, but Obama's hand-writing was found on the margin of the questionnaire. Obama's website stated that he was for the ownership of guns "for the purposes of hunting and target shooting." He left out self-defense which is typical of all collectivists because they do not care about the individual. They supposedly only care about groups, but they don't care about them either. The above material came from David Kopel's editorial, "The Democrats and Gun Control" in the Wall Street Journal, page A19, April 17, 2008.
Just last night, I heard Obama lying again: I was listening to the Mark Levin Show on the radio. He featured part of an interview with Obama who was asked if he had volunteered to serve in the Armed Forces. Obama lied, replying that he had and said, "I had to sign up for the Selective Services when I graduated from high school." The first thing, Mr. Obama, is that when you are required by law to do something, you are not 'volunteering' when you do that thing. Here again, Mr. Obama, you demonstrate you know nothing about how individuals function simply because you don't value the individual. Secondly, since you graduated in 1979, the Selective Services was no longer requiring high school graduates to register. There was no registration because there was no draft. We had an all-volunteer armed forces which we have continued to have. Is it so important to people to be able to kill their unborn and even born children and to be able to legally steal money from other people through taxation that you would vote for this candidate? Shame on you if it is. But then you don't have the morals to feel pain with, do you?
Two-Guns at peternickerson12@yahoo.com

No comments: