Monday, February 11, 2013

Bigfoot Hunt #7

This hunt took place near Chiefland, Florida, on the Gulf Coast,to a pit where Bigfoot has been seen apparently staying in the culvert by the pit and living on animal parts thrown away by hunters and people slaughtering cows. The site only had a couple of old ,black hog hides. There was no beaten path to the pit from the woods, but with a five or six foot step, it might take a while for Bigfoot to make a trail. The other end of the culvert featured skeletons and bone fragments. I thought I heard a noise from within the culvert, but I was too frightened to descend and look into the culvert. I am unarmed and am making a defensive  thrusting spear, but my progress is suspiciously slow in putting it together. I will admit that the last three read Bigfoot books have unnerved me a bit. I made a drive around the pit from the west. Plus, there's the realization through reading that Bigfoot often travels two or more and is almost supernatural in being able to get right behind you.  The area is wooded except Bigfoot would have to walk through a yard or use the road like I did to get into the area. To the east is a large pond where I have a report of a hunter seeing a red Bigfoot. A trip like this is well over 100 miles. Peter "Two-Guns" Nickerson at 352-359-0850

No comments: