Wednesday, December 12, 2012

National Forest Rude To Bigfooter

Today I called the Ocala National Forest Visitor's Center. It is a rainy, weekday, and I was sure the visitor's center was not bursting with tourists. I wanted a list of trees and shrubs in the forest so the next time I blog about hunting Bigfoot, I would be able to say something more intelligent than " I saw lots of trees and shrubs in Ocala Forest.Duh."In my first call, I found out there were books available. I called a second time because I wanted to know what side of the Oklawaha River the center was on since I have the fear of going over the bridge there. The third time I called to see about shipping books to me. I also immediately apologized for calling three times, saying that I could only think of one thing at a time. In the discussion about shipping books, the worker said something like this : "You've called here three times and keep talking about trees and shrubs.He said it in an accusing manner, and next time I will ask, "Do you have a problem with that?" Instead, I hoped his ill will would go away and finished the discussion about shipping books. He was negative about that being done. I thanked him for his time and said good-bye. He hanged up without a word. Very unprofessional.
  This rudeness was on the heels of reading in the Journal last night that the Forestry Service in California is trying to drive an oyster company out of business simply because it doesn't like the business. It even presented a "study" purporting to show that the oyster boats were stirring up the water so much it was damaging  marine life. Somehow the company was able to ascertain that this was libel: the study came from New Jersey and it was about the effects of jet skis. The bullying of the National Forest staff has become so egregious that California Senator Feinstein has been moved to chastized the staff in a letter.This is significant because Senator Feinstein is a lover of Big Government which rules by force and violence. She is usually no friend of the sanctity and freedom of the individual. In this case she sided with the latter, so the abuse by National Forest had to be great. I am also happy to see that the oyster company is trying to sue the National Forest staff. I hope the business can sue and wins. If you as a Bigfooter or simply as a citizen had trouble with the National Forest people, I'd like to hear from you. I am hearing that National Forest is very anti-human and doing everything it can to keep people out of areas it designates as pristine.
When Bigfoot is finally recognized by the flat-earthers, we do not want unreasonable restrictions put on human access to National Forests. Call me, Two-Guns  352-359-0850

No comments: