Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Is Verizon Trying to Steal Bigfooter's $400 Chapter 3

 I then said to Angie, "I have been advised (by my brother, Big Dog) to ask for a tracking number."
  "We don't provide that here, sir," Angie responded, "You'll have to call the finance department to get that."
  She gave me the number, but before I hanged up, I asked for the store's mailing address so I could send a confirmatory letter to her manager. After getting that, I called the Verizon finance department, getting Phyllis
I asked her for a tracking number for my $400 check, and Phyllis immediately got strident askeying,"Who told you that? We don't provide tracking numbers, and whoever told you so should know better. Who told you that?" I told her, remarking that she seemed to be a straight- shooter, and asking that she call me back. She assured me that she would, and we said good-bye. I never heard from straight-shooter Phyllis. I need to get the confirmatory letter out and see if that gets me my check sooner than 30 days. Peter Nickerson 352-359-0850.

No comments: