Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dead Bigfoot,Maybe, Two Black Panthers

What's better today for you? For me, it's hitting the clay pigeon with my slingshot on the third shot. Or it's hitting the pie-plate size circle exactly in the center on my last shot with the new Carbon Express arrow last night.
This morning the dog I wrote about loosing her puppies at Pet Mart was working around the side of the front deck. She was making a hole under the deck and was very excited. I figured she had seen a snake go under it so I got a cinder block and blocked the hole. Thirty minutes later, I saw that she was still working around the deck, searching for a way under it. She's a determined little dog being part heeler and part Bassett hound. She got spayed about a week ago and has been very attached to me ever since. She won't let other dogs get near me, and the other dogs do not want to argue with her because she has the heart of a lion.
I saw the news about a dead Bigfoot in Georgia on Fox News. Megyn Kelly was excited about talking to the Bigfoot researcher, Tom Biscardi ,who is supposed to be the most reputable of the researchers. I think this is the man who referred to Bill Hemmer and Megyn Kelly as Ken and Barbie when he was interviewed by them a few months ago. He was at the Catskills Mountains sight where a woman claimed to have played ball with a Bigfoot. This time, I think I heard him call Megyn, "sweetheart." Tom Biscardi claimed that a corrections officer and a policeman in Georgia had found a dead Bigfoot and had called him. Fox News showed a picture of him, and his body did not look like hair but looked like lumps of crushed velvet. Biscardi claims that he touched the creature, and he is authentic. After he gets some analysis completed, he will show the Bigfoot to the world and invited Megyn to be there. She accepted.
Next, I called Marcus Singleton who has a computer. I asked him to go online and check this story out. Almost an hour later he called back ,and said this was the same man who in August, 2005 had claimed to have videos of Bigfoot and said he would show them on his pay-per-view website. Several thousand people signed up, but the videos were never shown, and he finally admitted he had none. He is now claiming that this Bigfoot is genuine, and he will discuss the scientific analysis of his DNA from Palo Alto, California. Marcus also said that the names of the two law enforcement employees were given including the city one of them worked for as a policeman, so he is sure the legitimacy of their claim should come out soon. I thought that Biscardi was too familiar and unprofessional to be the real thing, but Marcus said I was jealous over Megyn Kelly.
I blogged about Gregg Roberts telling me about a Bigfoot sighting only about a mile from my house. He also had two black panthers he had seen to talk about: "I was driving on the same bridge I told you about the Bigfoot being seen from, and saw a black panther go across the road. It was early morning about two or three years ago. But the place I've heard about having a lot of sightings is around the Santa Fe River bridge (on State Road 121 at Worthington Springs).
"When I belonged to the Gulf Hammock Hunt Club, I saw three deer running down a dirt road. I mean, they were getting it on. Right behind them was a black panther. I wonder why the game wardens keep denying they exist." When I explained, "The Game Commission is getting millions of dollars for having an "endangered species" - about 150 panthers in southwest Florida. They don't want any more panthers recognized, especially a magnificent, shiny black color phase," it seemed to fall on deaf ears. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Until we meet again, may be both walk Path Of Love, my friend. Two-Guns at peternickerson12@yahoo.com.

No comments: