Thursday, May 13, 2010

Twenty-One Foot Bigfoot? Two Bigfoot Reports

Today, Christian from North Carolina called me to say that he had talked to a CIA agent who claims that the Agency has twenty-three Bigfoot in a cave, and that they are reaching the heights of 21 feet. As most of you know, tops for a Bigfoot is a mere 10 feet. Staying true to my unassertive self, I didn't ask him how the CIA was doing this, but I did call back, but Christian didn't pick up. I hope the CIA hadn't assasinated him for giving me this information! I did ask about the credibility of the agent, and Christian replied, " I know people pretty well and can usually tell if a person is lieing or not." If I were really quick on my feet, I would have responded, "How about your ability to tell if people are insane?" Christian emphasized several times that he really would like to sit down with me and talk and that phones were dangerous. I agree completely.
Two nights before his call, I was reading David Paulides' "Tribal Bigfoot" and came upon the part about the Indian woman on an Oklahoma reservation who saw a dead bigfoot being trucked off by military people with no badges. She was told something to this effect, "You didn't see anything and don't say anything. We know your name and we know where you live." Don't you love seeing your seized tax dollars being put to such good use? The Indian woman saw the truck go in the direction of a nearby military field.
I will try to find out from Christian how the CIA raised such tall Bigfoot, if he's willing to discuss that over the phone. Christian and I have both experienced the malevolence of government. If you haven't been there, you can't fully understand it. To return to the dead Bigfoot for another comment: Later David Paulides knocked on the door of the house that was sitauted right next to where Bigfoot was seized after being hit by a vehicle. A very unfriendly man answered and said something like this: "I didn't see anything, and if I had, I wouldn't tell you." Then he shut the door. Sounds like he had been adequately intimidated by our wonderful, caring government!
Last week, I was on some business in Chiefland, Florida which is only about 15 miles from the
Gulf. The land between Chiefland and the Gulf is still largely sparsely inhabited and very swampy. As I was walking into the Chiefland Walmart, I saw an older gentleman with white hair and beard sitting on a bench. I approached him with the Bigfoot question and in summary this is what he said: "No, I havent' seen a Bigfoot. But I did see a Bigfoot track. It happened in Happy Camp (California). I was a logger and we found our logging camp torn apart by a Bigfoot. I saw one footprint ( and he indicated with his hands a length that was well beyond a foot). This was in 1970. My name is Jim Giddings." I had a person waiting on me so I left with no further questions. But what a find!
I ended up going to Walmart three times that day, and on the third visit I asked my cashier the Bigfoot question. To my surprise she answered this in summary: " My mother-in-law ( it was something like Lawanda Jimenez - I misplaced the paper I used to write her name on) was riding her bike home from work and was going through Bouy Park just outside Chiefland and saw it sitting in a ditch. There was a large culvert there, and he was living in it. He was seen several times. This was four or five years ago." Another Bigfoot find although this one sounded tragic. Imagine liviging in a culvert. I want to go there and see if I can find the culvert.
If you have any Bigfoot stories, I'd like very much to hear them. Peter "Two-Guns" Nickerson, peternickerson12@yahoo.com or 352-359-0850.

No comments: