Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Three Bigfoot Hunts and Walter Williams

Were you listening to Walter Williams substituting for Rush Limbaugh yesterday? Mr. Williams was holding a seminar on freedom, and why he agreed with Rand Paul being against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 because it was a violation of your property rights. I was amazed at some of the contrarian calls. One man said that "maybe" you had a right to exclude people of color from your house, but you didn't from your business. Have such people no respect for human beings including themselves? If you work hard for years to buy a piece of property and build a business (or if you win the money overnight in the lottery) that land and building are your private property. That means you decide who comes onto your land and into your business. The business wouldn't be there except for your efforts, your years of work and investment (or because you were extremely lucky in case of the lottery). Do people really have so little respect for themselves that they want to make themselves slaves of prostituting, corrupt, pretentious politicians and their brown-shirted, jack-booted public employees who will do anything to keep their high-paying, easy (if they like kissing their supervisors 'butts and other body parts), non-productive jobs.?Mr. Williams remarked several times that if our founding fathers said today what they said and wrote when they were alive, they would be tarred and feathered and then run out of town. I do talk like that ! Guess nothing has happened to me because I am so big. For instance, today I was coming out of Walmarts and said to the goodbye-worker, "God bless Walmart" as I usually do.
An older gentleman on an electric cart in front of me turned around and looked at me, smiling and nodding. I said, "Tell that to the liberals!"
"What?" he asked.
"Tell that to the liberals!"
"Oh yeah, Walmart."
A black couple had stopped at the sides of their car, listening to me. "Courage," I thought.
"Conservatives must find the courage to speak out in public." We must! If you don't have private property rights, you have nothing. You are a slave. If blacks are really unhappy about their ancestors being slaves (with only about 10% of Africans being brought to the U.S. and the rest going to Latin and South America) ,then blacks need to be Conservatives not Democrats. Democrats are now radicalized into communists and don't respect property rights or the individual.
Now for Bigfoot hunts. First, I went back to Chiefland, Florida, to the feeding site. It was about eleven at night when I got there. I got out of the car. It scared me being unarmed and outside where a Bigfoot has been seen several times. I knocked on my wood sticks but got no response. I saw two large chicken parts in zip-lock plastic bags down in the hole. Earlier in the day, I drove down Highway 47 for about seven miles north of Trenton, Florida. My map showed me that the highway goes through the middle of a big swamp there that is several miles wide. I did this while it was still light and saw only a turkey hen with three poults. I was careful not to go so slow that I would frighten them. Wild game has a hard enough time surviving.
I also made a short hunt to Paynes Prairie on Highway 441 where the woman who had seen Bigfoot in rags. I walked the raised platform out into the praire looking for Bigfoot tracks. I only saw a cottonmough and a trail of crushed plants an alligator had left.
Last evening, I went back to the feeding site in Chiefland and saw that the calf remains were gone. No guts, legs, or head. There were no slide marks or grass trampled that would indicate some humans taking them away. It was as if Bigfoot had walked up the creek bed to the hole and picked up the whole pile of calf remains and carried it off. Unfortunately, there is so much litter in the creek bed and the hole that you can't see tracks. I also noticed that the zip-lock plastic bags were about ten feet farther down the creek bed. They were opened, not torn apart or eaten through. The chicken parts were gone. Very interesting! I wood-knocked but got no answer. Since I had read of a Bigfoot following a camper throught the woods and imitating the goats left at the camper's tent and also calling "Hey-Hey!" I decided to call "Hey-Hey." No answer.
Today, I was in Gainesville and was driving to another part of Paynes Prairie when I looked at my gas gauge. Ten dollars of gas had just seemed to disappear. I couldn't spend any more so I turned around and went home. peternickerson12@yahoo.com or 352-359-0850.

No comments: