Monday, May 24, 2010

Another Bigfoot On Paynes Praire, Gainesville, Florida

Years ago, a gentleman who had seen numerous black panthers, told me of seeing a Bigfoot on Paynes Prairie while he was fishing with some buddies. The Bigfoot swam under his boat and to the bank and took off. I had my doubts about the validity of the story because I didn't know of any fishing available on the prairie. However, a couple of days ago, I looked at my map and saw that Wauburg Lake is on Paynes Prairie and has a boat ramp. Wauburg also connects to Sawgrass Lake which goes deeper into the prairie.
This gentleman also had another Bigfoot story, this time about two small ones, about four to five feet tall, who were running on all four legs. The man and his buddies were going to South Florida at 4 a.m. and were driving west through Fort Blanding which is a large military installation just east of Starke, Florida. I have several panther sightings from Blanding including black ones. As these gentlemen were driving, these two, small Bigfoot scampered on all fours across the road at an unbelievably high rate of speed and went into the woods on the other side. My acquaintance said that no one in the car said a thing until they were on Interstate 75. Then one of them asked, "Did you see that?" peternickerson12@yahoo.com or 352-359-0850.
Did I just hear that Rand Paul is backing out of an interview with "Meet The Press" about smears by the communists that he is a racist? I can't believe it. Why are so many good people gutless? Interview me! I was against the Civil Rights Bill because it denied people their property rights. If you own a business, you can choose your customers. If you don't want whites, blacks or oranges on your property, that's your choice. I go back to a restaurant in my neighborhood that was for blacks only. If I rode my bike near it, I got yelled at. The yelling was wrong, but if the owner wanted no whites, that was his prerogative. Interview that "Meet The Press!"

No comments: