Monday, July 21, 2008

White Panther

I mentioned to the men at the service station in Ocala, Florida that for four years I had a column in Florida Outside magazine and reported black panther sightings and ran pictures of them. The men were familiar with the magazine, and that opened another door: two men told me, and as always, unless I say otherwise, I am paraphrasing, they said, "We know a man, Dennis Murphy, in Ashburn, Georgia, who caught a white panther. He gave it to the zoo there. That was twenty years ago. Would the panther still be alive?"
"No," I replied.
"The zoo should have a record of it."
I need time to look into this. Less you think I am lazier than I am, my friend, let me explain that I have no internet, no car, and the nearest library is about ten miles away. Research is difficult, but I'm good. I make things happen.
Talking about research leads me to Obama. What would you think if a judge pronounced you guilty and then said, "Now we'll try your case."? Obama says we're out of Iraq ;now he's gone to Iraq to get the facts." Crazy? No, just corrupt: he doesn't want to losehis far-left kook base.
Two-Guns at peternickerson12@yahoo.com

No comments: