Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Obama Stuck In A Crazy Box ?

  I've watched "2016" and may have a more complete understanding of Obama's destructive behavior toward America which is assiduously being hidden by most of the media and other useful idiots: Obama believes the United States is a colonialist and an imperialist country. That's the crazy box he's in, and he got it from his father apparently. You can supposedly find this in one of his autobiographies (narcissism calls for more than one autobiography) "Dreams From My Father." If "2016" is correct, I would retitle Obama's book "Delusions From My Father" because Obama Sr. believed America belongs to the group of colonialists and imperialists who had preyed upon third world countries and took their resources. In addition to that, those resources once they got to the advanced countries suddenly became all the modern inventions as if by magic. Suddenly, the advanced countries had the internal combustion engine, cars, trains, planes, air-conditioning, everything just from those resources. Poof! Those resources became all those things. Those things were not invented by geniuses after years and years of work. No sir! They popped out of the third-world resources stolen by the colonialists and imperialists with the USA being the biggest thief. Why if those resources had stayed in the third world nations all those inventions would have magically appeared there instead! Thus, those inventions belong to the third world, not to America and the rest of the advaced nations. So if we continue to allow Obama to destroy our economy to the degree that we no longer can use our inventions, that's all right with him. More than that, that's precisely what he's trying to do- Put us at the level of Kenya because everything we have we have stolen from Kenay and other poor countries.
 This is the crazy box that Obama is in. You think it's impossible that anyone would be that dumb?  Not at all. This is what his father believed, and since Obama never had to live with his father and see what a flawed person he, like every human (some more than others) is,  Obama idealizes his father and  his delusions. I myself am only half better. My box was homophobia which I got from my father whom I idealized until I got old enough to know better.  One of my father's sayings was " I've committed every crime in the book, but I would never be a queer!" There were many other derogatory things said about and done to homosexuals by my father. Now intellectually, I knew this was a crazy box but when I tried to move out of the box, I was hit emotionally with headaches and fears of being in certain situations. The headaches are gone, Thank God!, but many of the fears persist fifty years later. It is not easy to get out of your box. Obama is no different.
  This thesis that Obama thinks the United States and other advanced nations are colonialist and imperialists
explains why Obama had the bust of Winston Churchill removed from the Oval Office. Britain was a colonialist nation and Churchill had served as Secretary of the Colonial Office. It explains why Obama, a secret multi-millionaire, never gave his half-brother who lives in dire poverty in Kenya a dime. His half-brother had dared to write a book saying that Kenya had been better off as a British colony. Forget that he's writing the truth, and that it's easily proven: it was contrary to his father's delusions. Like father, like adoring son. They're Obama, Jr.'s delusions now. Our president is stuck in his father'r crazy box. I highly recommend the video "2016."  Peter Nickerson, 352-359-0850, Gainesville, Florida, USA

No comments: