Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bigfoot Eating Tourists In National Parks?

  Yes, he is. This is the inescapable conclusion from reading David Paulide's "Missing 411: The Western States." Paulides also makes the hard-to-believe statement that the National Park Service (NPS) does not keep a list of missing persons. I am trying to get his companion book, "Missing 411: The Eastern States" and if the same assertion is made there, I plan to contact my Congressman about it. His name is Ted Yoho, a Tea Party candidate so I'll be expecting an honest, complete answer. I would like to proceed with my journal recordings as I read the book: I am now reading David Paulide's "Missing 411." It is very disquieting as it is about people, primarily children as young as two, who disappear under the noses' of their parents. Sometimes bones are found, even people still alive, but usually not. In almost all cases trained tracking dogs can't or won't work the scent trail. Often unusual weather comes in as soon as the person goes missing, stopping the search. That seems supernatural. Paulides also writes that there are so many disappearances in Texas and Florida that he could write a book about each. Peter Nickerson, MS, MSW  352-359-0850  Live in Gainesville and want to go on a Bigfoot camera-hunt in a 4x4 truck? We won't go to a National Park. Call me.

No comments: