Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bigfoot Hunt # 5 Continued

I pulled off on the side of a watery swamp on the east side of 471 in Green Swamp. I had seen no dead skunks on either side of the road. A skunk would not be going through a watery swamp though he could have gone up the road the trucks had created. Also on the other side of 471, there was no watery swamp but just dry land. The skunk could have gone in there. I thought of walking up the truck-made road but decided that would be selfish since people were waiting to unwrap Christmas presents. I also was a little scared that the scent was Bigfoot, and he was nearby. Again, I'm unarmed for all that matters as I've only read of one Bigfoot being killed by gunfire though I have read of many being shot. In addition, I read a sighting of a Bigfoot only feet away from an ex-Special Forces operative armed with a .45 pistol. He said that considering the size and muscularity of the Bigfoot he saw, even if he used his pistol, the Wildman would kill him before the Bigfoot would die of his .45 wounds. Nevertheless, I would rather try to fight off a Bigfoot who was full of .45 bullets than one who was not. I decided to get back into the truck and be Christmasey. Since then, I've read about someone smelling what was apparently Bigfoot and regretting that he didn't look up into the trees. Reading that reminded me that I had forgotten to do that too. What a Christmas present that would have been to have a Bigfoot perched up in a tree! Careful what you wish for.
  At about 9:30 p.m. I was back in Green Swamp on 471 when my truck engine went dead. It would not start either. I could see no headlights on 471 in front of me or behind me and thought, " Here I am in Green Swamp with just the Bigfoot!" I was eventually able to start the truck, but it died on me several times again. I finally got out of the swamp, and the truck didn't falter again on the hundred and fifty mile run for home. I came away from this Bigfoot hunt with a lot of energy because the smell could have belonged to the Skunk Ape.
 Please call me about your sighting or your friend's or for any questions or comments. Please don't call trying to impress your woman with your witticisms about Bigfoot. I've had enough of them. Pete Nickerson 352-359-0850

No comments: