Friday, October 31, 2008

#84 Obama:Seniors A Burden, Panther Story

FREEDOM'S VIGIL: The elecion of Obama will move the United States toward a universal health care system. There is a shortage of doctors and nurses presently. With universal health care, 50 million more people will expect to be served by these same doctors and nurses. Since the left is made up of so many irrational, unloving people, let me point out the obvious as they won't: Obama's health care system is not going to serve everyone. There will be rationing and worst, there will be a target population, the senior citizens, who will be denied expensive medical care. If you think that Obama will not just let you die with no medical care, look at his videotape in Illinois when he was a state senator. For four years he oppossed a bill to give medical care and love to babies who survived abortion attempts and were born. These babies - American citizens with all the rights that you and I have - were being put into back rooms until the cold and lack of milk and care killed them.
For four years Obama stood against a bill that would simply allow people to love and care for these brand-new American citizens. He wanted them to die. The excuse his despicable sychophants have offerred is that there was already a law to protect these children. But that law had so many loopholes in it that babies were still dying of neglect. Obama said to let them die. I heard him say on the videotape that it would be an "undue burden on doctors and mothers." Shouldn't doctors treat their patients and mother love their children at least enough to make sure they didn't die? Obama will let you die too, fellow seniors. We will be "triaged" right out of expensive medical care because Obama and his like will see us as a burden on the taxpayers. The medical care will go to younger people, including even illegal aliens, because they are working and paying taxex. If you're crazy or filled with hate for others and yourself, vote for Obama. If you have love for others and yourself, vote for John McCain.
PANTHER STORY:
The Colorado beauty asked her sister to go back to their rooms and find out where they saw the dead black panther. When the sister did not return, the lovely lady left to find out what was going on. I waited fifteen minutes, but she did not return either. Probably, I should have known better, but I decided to check out her story anyway. I did not want to obsess that I had missed a chance to see a black Florida panther due to laziness. I return to our room, got Jon up, and to his great displeasure, drove to St. Marks on the Gulf and then to the outskirts of Tallahassee. There we found the "black panther." He was a big, black dog lying on the side of the road, obviously killed by a vehicle. There was still time enough to go back to the club and hunt for deer or hogs.
On the way to the hunt club, I called the editor of "WOODS 'N WATER," a hunting and fishing magazine out of Perry. I wanted to find out why my column had not been published for the second consecutive month. After the editor, Patty Pudding, tried to smooth things over with me, I asked her about black panthers. She replied," The Game Commission says we're nuts, but there are black panthers. I've seen them as a child on the ranch."
"I don't want to ask how old you are,Patty, but how long ago was this?"
"Forty years."
"Well, there were no imports back then. No one had the money back then to bring in exotics."
"It's funny you say that because one night years ago, I was coming back from Tallahassee and saw a cougar on the highway. It wasn't black; it was tawny. No one would believe me. They said I was seeing things. Then news came out that ----, oh! I can't think of his name! He had a lot of money and a big ranch. He had cougars in pens, and one had escaped. That was what I saw that night."
Apparently people in the Perry area found in unbelievable that one would see a tawny, not black, panther.
Two-Guns at peternickerson12@yahoo.com

No comments: