Tuesday, October 14, 2008

#70 No, John, Obama Is Not A Decent Man

FREEDOM'S VIGIL: Yesterday evening, I saw on television McCain tell a white-haired old lady that Obama was a "decent family man." McCain calls someone who supports not only abortion but the killing of babies, not "fetuses" a "decent man?" These babies are American citizens with all the rights of citizenship you and I enjoy. If Obama can kill them with impunity, he can kill you and me. This is the problem with McCain. He has no consistent standards, moral values or ideology. He's too feminized, emotional, and soft. You never know what you are going to hear from him. He's a maverick even unto himself. He has no true north, no ideology to guide him in straight line and keep him consistent. McCain just shuffles around like a broken bear trying to get everyone to love him. He lacks intensity; he lacks passion.
To complete my nauseum de jour, later I heard Bill O'Reilly say that Obama was an "honorable" man. Give me an example, O'Reilly. Just one. At least Sarah Palin has to chutzpah to say that Obama was "palling around with terrorists (meaning Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadette Dohrn). No wonder signs at Republican rallies read "McPalin." Obama and Osama bin Laden both palled around with Washington, D.C. bombers. But Obama is a "decent" and "honorable" man. You are known by the friends you keep. Look at all Obama's friends - Reverend Wright, Father Phauger, Bill Ayers. And what does Obama do to all his friends when they become public? He throws them under the bus, just like he does to the babies. But he's a decent, honorable man.
What has happened to the New York Times best-seller author who was in London last week on his way back from jail in Kenya? He claimed to have documentation that Obama had allied himself with a Kenyan leader who joined Kenyan Islamofascists to stage a rebellion when he was not elected. This writer was supposed to fly back to the United States with the documentation. In a telephone interview, Sean Hannity told the writer that he hoped the writer's plane would not "mysteriously" go down.
PERSONAL PALAVER: Saturday night I was filled with a very unusual sense of well-being. Tasha had left me at the gym for two and a half hours while she ran errands. I used the gym time to add an aerobic component to my weighlifting. After each set of weights, I went to the Elliptical Runner, pushed the resistance up to the maximum -20- and slowly ran for two and a half minutes. I repeated this procedure over and over again. When Tasha picked me up, I got a chocolate Frosty and a hamburger, went home, and shot my bow. I have a little game with shooting too: I use two Carbon Express arrows, and if either of them hits the pizza cardboard underliner, I move back a yard for each arrow that scores. If both arrows miss, I move forward a yard. Saturday evening, my luck was good for I remained about forty to fifty yards from the target, the best I have ever done. I finished shooting and had dinner with Tasha - a just- baked ham, sweet potatoes, and a glass of Busch beer.
I watched some mixed martial arts fighting and then went to bed. For the last four years I have been taking Remeron or it's generic, Mirtazapine, an anti-depressant. I began taking the Remeron four years aghttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=9040976133193970168o when the neighbors from hell filed false complaints about me in civil court. I was so worried I couldn't sleep at night so I got on Remeron because in small doseages it allows you to get to sleep easier. I was feeling so good about myself and life that I decided to reduce my doseage by half. I am not sleeping as well consequently, but it is good enough. I hope I can continue with the reduced amount as the antidepressant makes me tired. I'll let you know if I can't.
Two-Guns at peternickerson12@yahoo.com.

No comments: