Sunday, August 15, 2010

Woman Finds Bigfoot Hair!

I pulled into a country store on State Road 22 just east of Trenton, Florida and saw an attractive lady sweeping around the gas pumps so I asked, "Have you or any of your friends ever seen Bigfoot?"
"No, but I did find a clump of his hair."
"How's that?" I asked.
"I was in a tree-stand near Horseshoe Beach (Florida, on the Gulf Coast), and I looked down the tree and there was a clump of black hair, like hog hair, stuck into the tree about eight feet up the tree. You know it wasn't a wild hog that high. I didn't even tell anyone because you know how people are around here."
Sure, I do. Just waiting to put down someone so they can feel superior. Sad people are like that, but many are. The lady's name was Melissa Bryant.
I read recently the names of forty billionaires who are giving half of their wealth to charity. If anyone would like to contribute to my Bigfoot and panther research, I would be most appreciative. I badly need a four-wheel drive truck and money for gasoline and various cameras. For the sake of diversity, let me point out that my writings stress self-governance, the sanctity of the individual, limited goverment, and the truth. Since the overwhelming amount of money goes to causes that emphasize more government, collectivism, and political correctness, maybe someone would like to contribute to the other side for a change. peternickerson12@yahoo.com
or 352-359-0850.

No comments: