Monday, August 23, 2010

Aoples Taken. Bigfoot?

A Bigfoot from the Okefenokee Swamp in Georgia and perhaps farther could find uninterrupted jungle-woods to one of my feeding stations. The probable young Bigfoot who was seen in Baker county and fed donuts by game wardens could have made his way to this feeding station. Thus, I am a little pumped seeing that two apples are gone, leaving only one rotten one. I also have collected two sightings and one Bigfoot theft - he went through a cooler and supplies for a camping trip in the back of a pickup, ending the camping trip before it started because the guys were too scared to unpack and stay- within a mile of this feeding station. Unfortunately, the reports are very old. But the young Bigfoot sighting isn't so there's hope. Also within a mile from my feeding station, I had been told by a landowner of strange creatures living in the jungle-woods behind his house. I think he said they whooped and knocked on wood. The man and his wife were Christians and very friendly. They had a couple of lage fields with either sheep or goats in them, guarded by big white dogs who lived with the animals. This past weekend I drove over to interview them again about the strange creatures, but the livestock and the dogs were gone, and the place was deserted and grown up. It looks like another sad story. Please call me with your bigfoot and black panther stories. peternickerson12@yahoo.com or 352-359-0850.

No comments: