Friday, June 12, 2009

#172 The Most Fanatastic Bigfoot Story

I was very happy to hear from Deep Cover, formerly known as Blackwater. He told me that Blackwater was a dangerous name to be called since the Muslim world widely blames the organization for shooting innocent civilians. You may have noticed that Blackwater has changed its name to a letter or two, much like Gatorade has done. This fantastic bigfoot story comes from Deep Cover who got it from another bigfoot researcher who collects sightings just as I do. Here it is: A man was out in the woods when he heard heavy footsteps coming his way. He listened and watched as the steps got closer until he could see the brush moving but couldn't see anyone there. Finally, through what he described as something like heat waves, he could see the outline of a bigfoot. The creature walked right by him. You who have seen "Predator" will know what I am talking about. The only story that comes close to this one is the one I related a day or so ago. That was about fifteen people on a hill in Pennsylvania who saw a UFO land and a couple of bigfoot disembark. If you can ride UFOs, you can probably make yourself almost completely invisible to humans.
I told Deep Cover that I needed to call Christian and get the name of the bigfoot researcher who claims he has a dead bigfoot he found out in the woods.
Christian had told me that another very religious man had actually won the confidence of this bigfoot researcher and had seen the dead bigfoot. This was long before the scam the sheriff's deputy and another man ran on the world about having a bigfoot in an icebox up in Tennessee. Christian said he would try to get the religious man's phone number so I could talk to him. Lazy me never followed up on it. I must do that now.
Florida has become very hot. It was 90 degrees inside the house last night at 12:30 a.m. The oldest dog, Gator, was having trouble breathing so I put the fan he was next to and the fan in the window on high. Yesterday, I saw a dead doe deer next to where the lane hits the paved road. I hadn't seen her before because of the grass. Now she had blown up in the heat, and her belly and legs were sticking up into the air. I got out and looked for her fawns just in case they were still with her. I didn't find them, and most probably they have either starved to death by now or been ripped apart by coyotes, foxes, or dogs.
Last week, I was checking the laundry on the line to see if it was dry and happened to look over at the lane. There, where I put out the cat food for the feral cats, was the biggest gray fox I've seen. He was eating the latest can of food and didn't see me as I was behind the laundry on the line. He was gray with very little red on him with a lot of black at the end of his tail. He crossed the lane and went into the field behind the clothesline, probably to feed his kits. I wondered if the feral cats were getting any of the food, and as if to answer me, the next day I put out a can of food, I saw the orange and white cat waiting in the brush nearby. I acted like I hadn't seen her so I wouldn't scare her away.
Peter "Two-Guns" Nickerson, MS, MSW at peternickerson12@yahoo.com

No comments: