Wednesday, June 3, 2009

#169 More Bigfoot Sightings

This weekend I received a call from Christian who didn't have my new phone number until Blackwater gave it to him. Blackwater wanted him to call me because he didn't want me being mad at him because Christian sent him the black panther picture. Christian had sent me the picture about a year or so ago, but I had closed that PO Box. Thanks Blackwater for giving Christian my current number and too bad it turned out that it was you who got mad at me. I was amazed at the bigfoot reports Christian gave me. I think one reason he is getting so many in his area is because he runs a hunting preserve. That means there is a large piece of land loaded with hogs and exotics. Bigfoot apparently loves hogs, and I would imagine the young ones are especially easy to catch. I have one report of a Bigfoot carrying a club so a nine hundred, eight foot tall creature with a club could probably have his pick of any creature on Christian's hunting preserve. Maybe he should rename it "The Bigfoot Hunting Preserve" and see if people would pay a modest fee just to hike it and look for prints. The mo sensational sighting is this, and I'm paraphrasing Christian: "A DEA agent saw two Bigfoot together. One was about eight feet tall and the other was smaller. The smaller one was reddish brown while the big one was dark brown. This DEA agent had seen one other Bigfoot in South Carolina. (Is this guy just extremely lucky or is there a skill to finding them that he has mastered?) The agent said to himself, 'I am now going to make myself the most famous man in the world.' With that, he leveled his gun on one of the Bigfoot and prepared to shoot. Then the second thought came: ' I may be making myself the man in the most trouble in the world!' and he decided not to shoot the creature. The agent found where the two had been lying down, and he also saw that they had been placing stones on fallen trees.( The latter obervation is the first time I have heard of such a thing. What could it be for? Communication is an obvious possibility.)"
Then Christian told me this story: " A guy was coming home one night from fishing. He was towing his boat behind his truck, and as he came into his yard, his lights swept the backyard. There was a Bigfoot standing there looking at him. His eyes shined which tells you that he is an animal. Then he ran off."
Signing off. Peter "Two-Guns" Nickerson, MS, MSW at peternickerson12@yahoo.com or much better 352-359-0850.

No comments: