Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Tyranny By Police"

Before I return to the rogue cops, I want to say that I did call Uncle Al, the 77 year-older who had supposedly seen Bigfoot or Bigfoot tracks in Camden County, Georgia. The number had been disconnected.
I want to display and analyze a paragraph of Sergeant Whitney Stout's police report that became public when she submitted it to the court. The paragraph appears on page two and three. The report was made on March 26, 2004. Sergeant Stout writes, "At 0900 hours on 1/30/04 (sic) Dan and I heard our dog barking. We went into the yard to see why he was barking. When we did so, we observed a punching bag and a kicking pole (sic) had been erected on Nickerson's property withing approx. 10-15 feet of our front yard. These two items had been erected within the previous 24 hours. The location of the bag and pole would require Nickerson to walk through several feet of dense vegetation to use them. We initially saw no one (sic) but the bag was swinging. I then saw Nickerson jog in the easement of our property line. In the six years we have lived next to Nickerson, I have never seen him jog. This behavior agitated our dog (sic) and that seemed to be Nickerson's purpose. Nickerson later told Sgt. S. Weaver of GPD that these activities were done to agitate us."
First, you see that Sgt. Stout's testimony is different than her husband's. She states that I jogged in the easment to their property line. Dan Stout said he saw me running repeatedly in "a 10-12 (sic) diameter circle." Which one is it? The truth is that I did jog down our part of the lane to their part of the lane. I used to run two to three miles several times a week but tore my meniscus. The "famous" orthopaedic surgeon assured me I would be able to run again, but I have never been able to resume running. Periodically, I try, and my knee always hurts. That was what I was doing that morning. Sergeant Stout is right; Corporal Stout lied. Both of them go on to lie by omission when they discuss or fail to discuss our fenceline. Sergeant Stout doesn't mention it at all, but Corporal Stout notes "the fenceline."
It was our fenceline, and it consisted of two fences. First, we put up a field fence, also known as a hog fence. Then we put up a six foot privacy fence directly behind that fence in the area between the two houses so we could have more privacy.
Neither cop mentions that my punching bag and striking post were behind a six foot privacy fence. The bag and post were on our property, and moreover behind a six-foot privacy fence. They had no right in the world to complain about them except for their paranoid ideation that I put them there to harass them. How could a bag and post on my property harass them? They would have to have some mental disorder to find harassment in a punching bag and striking pole on my property. It's none of their business. Plus, they were behind a six foot privacy fence. But Judge Glant ordered the bag and pole taken down. We're cops, and we can do anything we want to because we're cops! Peter Nickerson, MS, MSW at peternickerson12@yahoo.com.

No comments: