Sunday, February 22, 2009

#128 Slavery In America Started By A Black, Rogue Cops

I want to interrupt the body of lies by Corporal and Sergeant Stout of the Gainesville (Florida, USA) Police Department to bring you news that very few Americans and other know about: Slavery was started in America by a black man named Anthony Johnson. I had known this for years but had forgotten the names involved. Last week, through the help of an outstanding librarian, I got the needed information. I had learned it from a talk radio show in which a University of Virginia professor was interviewed. I also called the Early American History Institute at the College of William and Mary and was given the title of a book that would give me what I was looking for. Scoffers may point out that the following comes from Wikipedia, but Wikipedia is quite reliable and gives references which I plan to order. Anthony Johnson may have been one of the first 19 slaves to come to the New World by way of Jamestown Island in 1619. However, more serious scholarship shows that he came in 1621 aboard the boat, "James." Quoting Wikipedia : "According to the earliest known court records, slavery was first established in Virginia in 1654, when Johnson convinced the court in Northhampton County that he was entitled to the lifetime services of John Castor, also a black man. Claiming that he had been imported as an indentured servant, Castor attempted to transfer what he argued were his remaining time of service to Robert Parker, a white, but Johnson insisted that he 'had ye Negro for his life.'"
I suggest that you give all your white liberal friends who suffer the guilt of slavery a copy of the above paragraph and free them from their misery. Make sure they "embrace" the information and "celebrate" it appropriately. Give it to your black friends when they wail about slavery.
Am I a lead dog or what! Now, I return to the body of lies by Corporal Dan Stout of the Gainesville Police Department" : "The only thing this act accomplished was to harass Whitney and I (sic) and agitate our dog. During a taped interview with GPD Sgt. Weaver (IA investigation), Mr. Nickerson admitted that this was his intention."
Looking at this as an exercise in critical thinking, the first thing you notice is that Corporal Stout did not specify how big the circle I was supposedly running in was. Was it 10-12 inches in diameter, or feet, yards, or miles? Secondly, if it were "very difficult to access" and "in a very dense area of brush, vines, and trees" how was I, Mr. Nickerson, able to run in it "repeatedly." Corporal Stout used the word "jog" to describe what I was doing : "In all the time we have lived next door to the Nickersons, I have never seen Mr. Nickerson jog at anytime." Why would you refer to running around a circle repeatedly as jogging? Then Corporal Stout mentions Internal Affairs Investigator Weaver who was a sergeant before his sudden rise to captain a few months later. Next we will look at the reference to the ex-Captain Weaver. To Be Continued. Peter "Two-Guns" Nickerson, MS, MSW at 352-359-0849.

No comments: