Saturday, February 21, 2009

#127 "Tranny By Police: How Cops Ganged Up On One Brave, Honest Man"

" 5) On 01/30/04, at approx 0900, I was awakened by my dog barking outside. I went outside to see why he was barking and saw a large punching bag was hanging from a long rope near the fence on Mr. Nickerson's property in front of our home. Also located there was a "striking post" - neither the post or (sic) bag had ever been located there, as it was a very dense area of brush, vines, and trees, making it very difficult to access. I did not see anyone when I went outside but saw the bag swinging. I put my dog in (sic) the house and came outside again where I saw Mr. Nickerson running in a 10-12 (sic) diameter repeatedly at the property line. In all the time we have lived next door to the Nickersons, I have never seen Mr. Nickerson jog at anytime." To Be Continued

No comments: