Tuesday, February 10, 2009

#125 "The Black Panther Betrayal" Online Book cont.

Continuing with "The Black Panther Betrayal: Government At Work": " Around June, 1999 I saw Lester Perryman, a local retired man, at the S&S store in Worthington Springs (Florida). I asked, "Did John (another retired, local man) tell you I wanted to talk to you about turkey hunting?"
"He did, but my wife would have a fit. She feeds the turkeys and deer. I don't even get to shoot any. It's not worth arguing with her for a week."
I asked him about the black panther. "They're here," he assured me.
"Then why do the professionals, people with letters behind their names, say they're not?" I asked.
"They're full of shit! Twenty years ago, I owned some land on the Santa Fe River. My children own it now. I had a squash patch there. A young woman and her children walked down to it. They saw a black panther there and called me. I took a pack of hounds down there. They hit a trail and took off. In just a few minutes they ran into a small bay, and a horrible commotion started. Very soon here come my hounds! They went right under the truck and hid. The cat had given them a beating.
My hunt club is right by my house. I didn't even hunt there last year because the roads in there were so bad. But one of the guys coming out of the club saw a black panther. He came by to tell me since it was so close to my property. He said, 'Please don't say anything to the other club members. If they know, they'll shoot him.' There are black panthers, and they're around here."
Saturday, I picked up ten mallard ducklings and their mother from a little farm in Lake Butler. I had been told that they were flyers and wanted to enjoy the beauty of ducks flying around the property. This little farm had hundreds of animals including ducks, chickens, emus, rabbits, horses, deer and boar hounds, and beagles. The owner is a retired prison guard whose former worksite was across the paved road from his farm. He was extremely friendly so I asked him, "If I see a black panther, can I come over and get you and some dogs?" To Be Continued
*
Bullets From Two-Guns: Attorney Bill Davis did tell me some interesting things.
Perhaps it was the teacher in him. He said, "If a regular person in involved, it is a judicial matter, but if a policeman is involved, it is a political matter." That was a good warning that I might not get justice but the result of police power exerted over people. The police not only have large numbers and a union but they also get a lot of dirt on a lot of people through their private confidants and their investigations. They can use that dirt. They also get people beholden to them when they discover people doing wrong things but do not report these people to the State Attorney. Cops can use that dirt too. As I was to find out, I would receive not justice but the jackboots of the Gainessville Police Department and other "law enforcement" agencies. But thankfully Bill Davis had prepared me mentally. Bill also said (again, I am paraphrasing), "Corporal Dan Stout went to several good lawyers in town about you. He also went to the Rush Law Firm and got a lawyer there. That was a good move as that law firm had by far the best success in suits against the Gainesville Police Department. Corporal Stout was clever in going to all these lawyers because it locked you out from using them." In spite of recognizing Dan Stout's cleverness, Bill Davis believed Dan Stout over me. He was just too close to the police department and not just physically but culturally. Many Army Rangers become cops, and I wish many more would because these are men who have seen the world and have a high sense of honor. They aren't redneck good ole boys. Peter "Two-Guns" Nickerson, MS, MSW at peternickerson12@yahoo.com. or 352-359-0849. Calling is much better. You may see two pictures of the "nonexistent" black panther at my website peternickerson.com. Take care, but stand for something good.

No comments: