Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pooping On The Ground

First, I have what my sister Sarah calls " a knowledgeable fact": "Evil is the use of political power to destry others for the purpose of defending or perserving the integrity of one's sick self." This was from M. Scott Peck, M.D. in his book "People Of The Lie" page 241. On page 244, Peck asserts that "free will is the ultimate human reality." Of course that is anathema to the victimologists.
Yesterday, I wrote about the neighbors from hell who charged me with stopping my truck and staring at them and driving my truck as close to their property as possible(this was done in court by Jean Jones, who carried on so hysterically that she had to be aided out of the courtroom by an elegantly dressed woman. Tasha thinks the woman was their lawyer's wife which would mean that the whole act was choreographed by their lawyer). However, Jean had no evidence, no pictures or videos to back up her tearful assertions. On the other hand when Shadow jumped out of our truck on the lane, Jean Jones was right there with her camera to film him. He never touched her property but simply remained on our private lane ( that part was not owned by us though) because Tasha quickly stopped the truck and put him back into it. But Jean was johnny-on-the-spot with her camera, and we had to pay the dogcatcher around a hundred dollars. Do you see how trite both Jean and the dogcatcher were? Isn't government suppossed to be a hallmark of civilization? But isn't it the truth that in too many instances governement is not civilized but only a shakedown artist? Another time, my little bedmate Pogo,the rat terrier,got out on the lane, and again Jean was right there with her video camera. She called the dogcatcher who came to view the video. Then the dogcatcher returned with a cop and told me she wanted on our property to see if the dog in the video was one of ours. I was silly and let her in. She decided on Pogo. The only way she would allow me to view Jean Jones' video to make sure the dog that trivial woman filmed was actually Pogo was to go to court. But I was warned by the dogcatcher that the judge could charge me $200 if he found me guilty whereas she would only charge me $75 right then. If I had $200, I'd gone to court. So how is it that Jean Jones who must spend a worthless life staring out of her trailer every time we drive by, can have a camera and a video ready when a dog gets on the lane but has no picures or video of me stopping and staring and driving as close to their property as possible? The answer is obvious: she didn't film me or video me because I didn't do either. She perjured herself in court with her hysterical presentation. She's a good actress and an excellent liar though. Jean must have a refined code of dishonor.
I also wrote yesterday about Castro and his woman who wears the clothing of a fundamentalist Muslim except that everything is white pooping on the ground in the lot adjacent to theirs. I wonder how long it will be before the new neighbors discover and complain about that. I've noticed a lot more flies around since Castro and his woman moved in. Castro also does a fair amount of shooting at night. I guess he is shooting at owls, possums, and other predators as he has chickens, but I also wonder if he has a marijuana crop hidden somewhere, and the shooting is designed to keep people away. I've seen him make short runs in his truck at midnight. The people who were busted in the old cops' house next to us did the same thing several years ago. Trucks would appear in the middle of the night, back up to the garage, and then I could see several men moving quickly around the back of the truck. Very soon - ten minutes or so - the truck would drive away. I told Tasha my hypothesis, but she characteristically poo-pooed it. Finally, the DEA and the county cops came with en masse, in cars, a heliocopter, and an armed personnel carrier. They also brought an interpreter as all the people in the grow house spoke only Spanish. Since their arrest, the old cops' house has remained vacant. Just this weekend, Tasha told me a realtor had told her no one could live there because of all the chemicals used in their drug operation. I don't think anyone would destroy the house and build there again as the property is a piece of swamp in the rainy season. But who knows?
Peter "Two-Guns" Nickerson at peternickerson12@yahoo.com.

No comments: