Monday, December 15, 2008

Cameras And Lies

George Madison of Virginia said at the Constitutional Convention at Philadelphia in 1787, "In future times, a great majority of the people will not only be without landed (sic), but any other sort of property. These people will eiher combine, under the influence of their common situation - in which case the rights of property and the public liberty will not be secure in their hands - or what is more probable, they will become the tools of opulence and ambition; in which case, there will be equal danger on the other side." As I interpret this, Madison was warning against two possiblities. One was that people with nothing would realize they could vote themselves other people's money and other people's liberty. The other possibility was that people with nothing would be controlled by others more powerful than they. Both have happened with the election of Obama: people think they will loot the "rich," plus they have been emotionally manipulated to vote for someone they know very little, if anything, about. Obama has used them just like Stalin's useful idiots were used.
Last week, a great burden was lifted from my shoulders: I wrote a $50 money order, a $100 one to the Union County Library, and a $100 one to the 4-H program. This was in accordance with the terms of my Deferred Prosecution that was negotiated by my lawyer, Easy Mover, and the State Attorney. I named this attorney "Easy Mover" because at the conference table when meeting for the first time, I was aware that he seemed very athletic and strong just from the way he held himself and moved. I felt old and rickety. What brought me to Easy Mover was a suppossed violation of my restraining order. If you, honored reader, know of anyone who has a restraining or protective order against him or against someone else, or anyone considering using such a restraint, I would advise you to have that person read this posting. It will contain real-life information about restraining orders. First of all, I did not know I have a restraining order. It was my own fault. The civil court judge said he had considered not allowing me to use my lane to get out to the highway because the Jean Jones had testified falsely that I stopped my truck on the lane and stared at her plus I drove the truck as close to their property as possible. She made this claim without any evidence such as a picture or video. But when a rescued black lab jumped out of our truck, she was johny-on-the-spot with a camera. She took a picture of Shadow before Tasha could get him back in the truck. Shadow never touched her property; he stayed on the private lane, but since we didn't own that part of the lane, the dogcatchers came, and it cost us a fine. Another time, Jean Jones videoed my bedmate Pogo, a rescued rat terrier, when he was on the lane. She then had a dogcatcher view the video. Next the dogcatcher came to our property with a policewoman wanting to view all our dogs to see if we had one that fit the video. Mistakenly, I let them on the property. I should have demanded a search warrant. She claimed Pogo fit the dog in the video, but I couldn't see the video unless I went to court. The dogcatcher warned me the judge could fine me as much as $200. I couldn't risk that so she shook me down for $75. Jean Jones, then, had cameras and camcorders for dogs on the lane but none for me. Why? Because I never stopped and stared or drove close to their property.
Peter "Two-Guns" Nickerson at peternickerson12@yahoo.com. Comments and questions welcomed as well as black panther and Bigfoot sightings.

No comments: