Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Naming Names

I've been struggling with this for some time because four years ago when I started writing about what was going on and naming names, my neighbors, Keith and Sherry ( I'll check her court complaints against me for the correct spellling) and Corporal Dan Stout and his wife, Sergeant Whitney Stout, both of the Gainesville Police Department, found some of my writings that I had left for an acquaintance at the Alachua Farm Center. I believe they got these writings which were excerpts from a book I was writing from another worker at the Farm Center. My neighbors' immediate response was to launch a blitzkreig of false charges against me. The judge who was in charge of the stalking charge against me eventually said, "They (Corporal and Sergeant Stout) are using the system." She made that comment after my lawyer, Lloyd Vipperman, asked for more specific information. Month after month Lloyd and I went to court, and the Stouts stonewalled us by not providing the information. Then we found that they had taken it upon themselves to refer the matter to the court for the mentally ill! Surely, they could not have done that without their assisstant state attorney acting with them, and that may be why she disappeared around the time that the State Attorney, Bill Cervone, offerred me a Deferred Prosecution Agreement. After weathering their mutliple charges, I have pulled my head inside my shell and not named names again, fearful of what would happen if I did. However, the episode at the S&S store in Worthington Springs this summer showed me that these people are implacably malevolent, and their lies and perjury must be defeated in the open if I am to have any peace and tranquility. They have cost my family and me many thousands of dollars, and I have lost my guns and gained a restraining order (when I initially tried to go to court without a lawyer. Don't do it!)
In a letter to John Cooper, editor and owner of "Florida Outdoors" magazine, a magazine in which I had a column dedicated to black panther sightings, a person identifying himself as Keith Starling, but not signing the letter, said that he was an avid hunter. The only hunting I knew of Keith doing was shooting a wild turkey from the back deck of his trailer. I have begun shooting a paintball marker at Clorox bottles and flying clay pigeons. If Keith Starling is the hunter he says he is, there's no excuse for him to run to the courts and say I am disobeying Judge Glant's order of not possessing a firearm. A bona fide hunter can easily tell the difference between a paintball gun shooting and a firearm shooting. There is no comparison in the loudness of the report. Such a charge has already been done by Corporal Dan Stout of the Gainesville Police Department when he made an emergency petition to the courts because he had read a writing of mine that mentioned that years before my wife had shot a rattlesnake with a shotgun. He apparently went to the Alachua Sheriff's Office and found that I had not turned in a shotgun with all the rest of my guns. He concluded that I still had a shotgun which was untrue, but I still had to hire a lawyer, John Whittaker, for thousands of dollars and go to court.The bizarreness of Corporal Dan Stout is seen, as only one example of many I will tell you about, when he also told the court that I had made a direct threat against him in the magazine, "Florida Outdoors." I had only said that the Stouts were the only people who lived beyond us on our lane. They were the only people who drove by our house. Further, I wrote that I thought a law should be passed that would allow people whose dog had been poisoned to be able to shoot the convicted poisoner in his stomach. Out of that, Dan Stout gleaned that I had made a direct threat to him. Guess we know who poisoned Raven. Attorney John Whittaker and I won that case. Judge
Glant wouldn't even hear Corporal Stout's charge that I had made a direct threat to him. It was too bizarre and unfounded.

Peter "Two-Guns" Nickerson at peternickerson12@yahoo.com. Please send me your comments and questions as well as any black panther, Bigfoot, or Swamp Ape sightings by you or someone you know. Thanks. May all freedom and truth loving people grow a bigger, harder backbone.

No comments: