Monday, December 22, 2008

Chapter 108 Another Picture

Kathy-Tate Bradish, a Chicago teacher active in education in Africa wrote,
"corruption is the single biggest thing keeping not only Kenyans, but all Africans down. Corruption is just killing them, but nobody has been able to speak out against it because they fear for their own secuirty." This is from The Wall Street Journal, page A19, 12.18.08 "Obama Was Mute On Illinois Corruption" by John Fund.
Last week, I wrote about Sherri Starling wailing in court to Judge Glant that I stopped and stared at her in my truck and also ran my truck as close to their property as possible. I noted that she presented no pictures or videos to substantiate her perjurous claims but when Shadow jumped out of Tasha's truck, Sherri was johnny-on-the-spot with a camera to take a picture of him before Tasha could even get him back into the truck. Also, she supposedly videoed Pogo when he supposedly was loose on the lane too. She had no pictures or videos of me doing what she falsely claimed I was doing because I wasn't doing them.
Since writing that, I have remembered another time she or her husband, Keith, took a picture. I had decided I would try taking a dog, Rambo, for a walk and see if the Starlings would let us alone. They didn't like us walking on our lane as they were afraid that their Rotteweilers would break through the electrified fence and come after us. They kept their electrified fence turned on so high that it would kill cattle egrets if they landed on it, and I didn't think any dog would be so stupid or determined that he would try to come through such a fence. But just in case, I decided to put a Bowie knife on my belt when I walked Rambo up to the paved road, County Road 239. Unfortunately, my shirt was loose, and it covered the handle of my knife because one of the Starlings took my picture and claimed I was wearing a gun in a "western holster." Anyone with any knowledge of handguns could see that the sheath was too slim to hold a handgun, but the Starlings made a police report, and a complaint to the court was made by the state attorney's office.
This then is the third picture or video that the Starlings were johnny-on-the-spot with some kind of camera but never seemed to have one when I was stopping and staring or driving right nest to their property. You can't photograph someone who isn't there!
Returning to my unpublished book, "The Black Panther Betrayal," I put up a little sign on the window of the only store in Raiford, Florida. The sign read, "Have you seen a black panther? If you have, please call me." Soon after that I was prowling around the Osceola Forest area and stopped in Macclenny at Terry's.
I fell into a conversation with a Bienville Plantation bass fishing guide and one of the clerks. The guide told me, "I've seen a pair of black panthers at the Plantation, and so have other people. They've sold the land where the panthers used to run, but I know the club that has the land now. If they see one, they'll let me take you in there."
The clerk told me that she didn't even know that panthers were tan because all the ones she had heard of were black. She lived on St. Marys River which divided Florida and Georgia.

No comments: