Monday, June 26, 2017

Bigfoot Hunt #102

     Today, I was camera-hunting Bigfoot in the Putney, Vermont area where I have received some sightings. I coordinated the hunts around a doctor's appointment. I have received hundreds of panther and some Bigfoot sightings in Florida and Vermont, but today I received a sighting, a repetitive one, of my first apparition. According to my source, an agricultural worker, another agricultural
worker at the same place, has seen the apparition often too. It is a Caucasian dressed to look like an Indian. The people call it the "Buckskin Man." This person also said there were nine sightings of black bears on the property last year. Pretty wild place! The Buckskin Man has brown hair with blonde highlights- probably from being in the sun, eh?
     I went to see my doctor, she examined me carefully, and suggested that buckskins could have been worn by white people of an earlier era. Like the mountain men. If anyone sees the Buckskin Man, Bigfoot, or a panther, please call me after I find my phone. It's still working. Somewhere.
Peter Nickerson, Bigfoot Camera-Hunter Extraordinaire

No comments: