Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Bigfoot Hunt #101

     There are other Bigfoot hunts deep in this blog so I will start anew with #101. Having read of three to five Bigfoot growling at a family at their sliding back door and shaking trees at the wood line in the back, I went to Hancock, New Hampshire to look around last Sunday. The lady at the country market claimed she had no idea where the two game management areas were. I eventually found them less than five miles from her store. Was she telling me the truth? Wouldn't you think hunters especially duck and goose hunters as both areas had marshy ponds would be coming into her store? Both places appear to be ideal for a square stern canoe with an electric trolling motor, something my budget doesn't allow for. But I do have a spotting scope and understand I can put an adapter kit and an I phone 6 onto the scope for a camera. But again, there's not room in the budget for an I phone. But I do have the spotting scope. Let's see if I see any Bigfoot first, though such things are a once in a lifetime opportunity.
     I did see a small flock of turkeys at the side of a road. They were about six of them, all toms, some with long beards, being led by a little, old hen. I imagine she was barren. Since I stopped, she led the toms away from the road at an acute angle. I also saw at another place a single hen, apparently coming off the nest long enough to feed.
     Today, I tried to work on Black Panther at Wendy's, but my apartment is apparently so hot, the laptop wouldn't start. Again, my high-end budget doesn't allow for air conditioning, I am on the second floor, and Vermont was 95 at the bank on the way to Wendy's.
     I have written " Ever Seen A Bigfoot. Yes, Please Tell Me. 352-359-0850" on the back window of my truck cap. A young woman was looking at it in an animated manner with her friend today, so when she walked into Wendy's I asked her if she had seen one. "No," she replied." But my husband is a contractor, and his buddy showed him pictures of huge footprints in the snow at his site. They went into the woods."
     I told her I was looking around Hancock, and she said he did work there. I gave her my card, and maybe her husband will call me.
Peter Nickerson 62 Town Crier Drive, Apt. 10, Brattleboro, VT 05301

No comments: