Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Brattleboro, Vermont Selectboard Un-Candidate #19

     Before I go to the selectboard meeting tonight, let me tell you that I wrote a letter of complaint to the Civil Rights Office, Department of Justice, in Washington, D.C. about selectboardman's David Schoales discrimination against me and all the other races in favor of the black race - remember we are all immigrants from Africa unless you are Neanderthal!-  in his remarks at the last selectboard meeting. I left him a copy of my letter at the town's manager's office as well as a copy for the town manager. I took a copy to the Reformer to try to see just what they were trying to reform. I saw no mention of the letter in the paper though winning a ticket for free town parking got headlines and a front page picture on three different days. So I guess they are still reforming democracy into totalitarianism. Peter Nickerson  352-359-0850  It will be interesting to see what reception, if any, I get at the meeting in three hours. Will there be any difference? Now who's fighting for fairness for all in Brattleboro? I am!

No comments: