Friday, January 6, 2017

Another Possibility

     Last night, a second possibility came to mind. This involves an extremely formidable person, so formidable that I fear discussing him with Officer Cable.
I called the officer twice today and went to the police station and waited to see if he could be located. I left but gave the dispatcher some notes that commit me. This is the worst case scenario:There are two ways of looking at me. One, the seventy year older with a lame leg who limps. Two, the six foot four, 250 pounder who lifts weights and slow-motion hits and kicks the heavy bag five times a week. I hope this formidable person views me as the first one if he finds out I reported him as a person of interest and that enrages him. You never know what people are going to do today as the power of religion has dramatically decreased in Americans, and it is being replaced with the amorality of hip-hop.
What I want in a perfect world is for this formidable person to be watched as well as his very closest friends to find out if any of them are sporting my plates which are fairly distinctive since they have a tan panther's head on them. I bought the plates as a daily reminder to be working on my black panther book trilogy. A panther head reduces the number of possible Vermont plates drastically. But realistically, nothing will probably come of this.
Peter Nickerson, Philosophy Major, 352-359-0850 peternickerson12@yahoo.com
P.S. Since one good push might shear my left leg off at the knee due to a big hole caused by a necrosis- dead spot in the bone- why don't I have a gun. Because my gun rights were taken away in a Florida civil court based on testimony that was self-evident perjury. For example, I was supposed to have taken "all" my guns outside and fired them "straight up into the air thousands of time." That is from the written complaint. Why is that "self-evident perjury?" Simple. How would neighbors know I took "all" my guns out into the yard. Were they at my house handing my guns to me to take outside? How can I possibly fire "thousands of rounds" straight up into the air and still be alive? If I was doing this, why didn't they call the police? Had these two upright citizens ever heard of the police? That was the loony testimony from two people. Only in Florida!
     While I'm being so transparent, let me admit this: I have a lot of fear. My father wanted me dead, starting at age two when I broke some Eskimo carvings he brought back from Alaska. He reminded me occasionally that he wanted me dead, and that I really didn't have a home. So I'm fear-ridden. Having revealed a "formidable man" to Officer Cable -there's no such thing as a secret, you know- and having discussed the self-evident perjury for the first time today, have left me with knots in my stomach as well as the hollow feeling of fear. Yesterday, I was watching the cars on Putney Road go by. People had their dogs with them and everything looked so peaceful. I envied them, but I knew these people didn't have the spine that I am trying to find. I saw them a jellyfish, spineless amoebas that were just interested in spreading their little amoeba bodies around things and consuming as much as possible. Never standing for anything noble. What's that anyway, they might scoff. Of course, I was largely projecting as it is my lack of a backbone that I have been trying to remedy in my assertiveness counseling. By the way, I am doing so well that last night, with a little urging, I volunteered to meet with the counselor only once every two weeks instead of weekly. Look at me!
"The measure of a man,
 Is not what he says,
 But what he does,
And what he allows others.
To do in his presence [and that includes
Formidable men, doesn't it?]"
-Navy Seal Instructor

No comments: