Monday, July 25, 2016

Users' Books About Islam

    I have finished two books by women who have lived with Islamic values. The first book is Infidel by Ayaan Ali. She is the woman who had a death threat note left pinned by a knife on Theo van Gogh's body. A Muslim terrorist had just shot van Gogh five times, cut into his throat with a knife, and with another knife pinned the note to Ali onto his chest. Van Gogh had filmed a short skit about Muslim women who had been abused and killed for absurd reasons. On the fake bodies of these women, she had written the Quaranic verses that justified such barbarous, absurd behavior.
    In addition to a thorough discussion of this murder and how it resulted in her having to flee Holland with her Dutch security detail, there is a vivid description of her childhood which was spent under ridiculous, stifling oppression. Where are the American feminists on this? You know, "I am woman, I am strong, Hear me roar!" Apparently, they only dare roar at weak, Christian, white men.
    The other book is Because They Hate by Brigitte Gabriel. She writes a gripping account of the naive Lebanese allowing more and more Palestinian Muslims to immigrate into Lebanon until they become numerous enough to win some political representation and then begin war on the Christians. She shows how the Israelis helped the Christians by providing them food, medical care, and most of all, armed defense against the Muslims. She shows in strong, precise sentences how Lebanon went from the Paris of the Middle East to another Muslim hellhole because of allowing Muslim immigration. If only Trump would stop talking about himself and learn something about the real world, he could make his stance against Muslim immigration and his stance for border walls make sense. Grow up, Trump!
    After our president lied that there was "no credible evidence" that the Impulse homosexual massacre in Orlando was done by an Islamist, he started trying to take our guns away from us, trying to use the massacre as a reason. To counter that, I wrote on the back of my truck cap "Be Armed And Able To Protect Us."
Unfortunately, after that the news was about cops killing blacks. After that, the news was about blacks killing cops. Americans needed protection from so many people, that it apparently became unclear that I was referring to Islamic terrorists. Two people told me they thought I was talking about cops. The second charming person greeted me as I got out of my truck yesterday at a convenience store. I was dining out that night- getting two hot dogs at a store. The man yelled at me from his truck, "What does that f-    sign mean. You want to f-  shoot the government?"
     I replied, "Why don't you f-    mind your own f-   business?"
   He drove on. But today, just to make things clear, I erase "Us" and made it "USA." But it's a damn shame Americans should have to wonder whom I'm referring to when I write that Americans are being shot at - is it by terrorists, cops, or blacks. We should be very careful: I understand that Islam highest rate of recruitment in America is with blacks. I am not advocating that blacks be exempt from the law but law enforcement needs to be honest and open. Hiding something is often considered worse than what one is trying to hide. People are fed up with the establishment which they see as arrogant, covert, and self-serving. It is an organic wave sweeping the world. First, the Arab Spring, then Brexit, and next Trump. God help Donald Trump grow up before he's inaugurated.
    Peter Nickerson, Philosophy Major, Class of '68, William and Mary, Williamsburg, Va.
    The measure of a man
     Is not what he says,
     But what he does,
     And what he allows,
     Others to do 
     In his presence.
      - Navy Seal Instructor

No comments: