Saturday, January 23, 2016

No Musllims In America!

    I was having lunch when two guys I knew at another table were discussing
Obama wanting to let Syrian refugees into America. I said, "No Muslims! No Muslims!"Immediately behind me, I heard a strangled voice calling me."Redneck! Redneck!" he managed to say.I turned around to confront the strange voice and saw that he was a young man with his body twisted with some disease. I didn't say anything, but I thought he was either uninformed or crazy. Didn't he know that the Muslims in Europe were not interested in becoming citizens of their countries and obeying the laws of their countries, but in changing through unlimited degradation and violence their new countries into hateful, degrading, murdering, poverty-stricken Sharia states where young, poor men have no hope of finding female sexual partnersThese young men will be testosterone-poisoned and prone to any outlets for violence while the rich men will have multiple wives and mistresses as allowed by the horrible Shariah Islam ideology-religion that rules them.
    Didn't this crippled young man behind me know, for instance, that since at least 2014 Shariah Muslims have been committing tanarrush (Arabic for "collective harassment") in Sweden, and the Swedish police had refused to investigate or even record the complaints from female citizens  younger than fourteen who had fingers and even objects pushed into their vaginas and anuses? The police ignored their own citizens because the men who commited these crimes and perversions were refugees from Afghanistan. Collectivists such as liberals, communists, fascists, and Hillary Clinton all hate the truth and will go to any length to deny the truth and suppress it.
    Crippled young man behind me, can't you see that Americans are as mad as hell about corrupt government employees everywhere, and we're not going to take it anymore? Rubio is a weak, pretty boy, and Cruz is weak and corrupt (just look at his mouth!). My vote is going for Trump.
    Peter Nickerson, philosophy major, W&M, class of 68.

No comments: