Sunday, September 23, 2012

Being a Political Guerilla

On the way to the library, I was nursing the Toyota 4-Runner along at 40 miles per hour. She's got 329 k miles on her, and I don't want her to die while I'm riding her. This little car pulls up behind me. There's a white guy in it, and he immediately begins acting like a hysterical woman, throwing his hands up into the air and looking sooo upset. It's a passing zone, and there are no vehicles coming. But this wuss is so interested in being a victim of my slow driving that he can't realize all he has to do is pass me. I decided to help the retard out by gesturing with one finger for him to go around me. Next time, I'm going to let him stay behind me and throw girlie caniptions until he strokes out. Have you noticed that women are looking more masculine than men? Go to a mall and see the women with boots on, skintight pants, and tops that accentuate their big breasts. They look like warrior-queens. With them, you see their boyfriends dragging along in sandals, shorts, and T-shirts. They look like pathetic, starving slaves the warrior-queens are exhibiting to show you what they can do to men.
  Now I'll tell you what I, a manly-looking man, of course, am doing as a political guerilla. It's a phrase I think I coined. I was looking for supplies ( virile for "grocery shopping") when I reached for some chicken broth to sweeten the dogs' kibble and water. I noticed that a woman was reaching for soup too and said to her, "Whew! Every time I come here every item has gone up twenty or thirty cents! And no one's mentioning inflation. You know where their heads are."
  "Unfortunately, I do," said the woman. She walked away. So that was it. Hit- make my point- and run. A political guerilla. Today, I set out an ambush. I stopped at a very busy gas station to put in more liquid gold. As I did that, I scotch-taped this sign to the pump: " Thank the jackass who has banned so much drilling for the prices." Hit and run. You've got to do the same if Romney, by far the better choice, is to win. You are the leaders of America, not the lying liberal press and not the politicians who will say and do anything to get elected so they can live like kings and queens off our taxes. Right off, the only exceptions to politicians not being leaders were Cicero, Churchill, FDR, and Reagan. West and Rubio, both from Florida, could join that list if they would be just a little more forceful. Florida sorely needs some men in its history worth looking up to. Exciting guerilla trails to you. Two-Guns.

No comments: