Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Obama Teaches From Book Dedicated To The Devil!

Before I begin talking about the demonic Barack Obama, the one who spoke against providing aid to newborns in Illinois, wanting them to be neglected until they died, here's a little personal note. I have a dog named Gator who is black Lab and Rottweiler mixed. We were in Florida our second year when a six-week old puppy came onto our property and took up residence in a hole. He started yipping and crying. I wouldn't put my hand into the hole fearing a snake, but Bulletproof did, and she extricated this little puppy. This had happened the year before with another puppy coming onto our property from a little cracker house about two hundred yards away. We had returned that puppy, and the owner was not happy to have him back. Not only did the puppies travel a ways to get to us, but they had to cross a pine plantation where someone had killed a rattlesnake and then they had to cross a bushy field where I have killed two rattlers myself. When the second puppy made it to us, I told Bulletproof that God was talking to us, and we needed to keep this puppy. I named him Gator, and he wanted to be as close to me as possible, so he would stand between my feet whenever he could. Now Gator is an old dog, about twelve years old. Whenever I returned from going somewhere he used to be right at the door waiting for me. In the last year, he's changed. First, I would come into the house, and he would be just coming out of my room where he had been sleeping while I was gone. Now, I get into the house, go to my room, and have to wake him up. Apparently in the past few years, he's sensed his failing because he will not let me get out of his sight in the house. He follows me everywhere, and if he looses me, he searches quickly through the house until he finds me. He's a great dog.
Now for the demonic Barack Obama, the Newborn Baby Killer: When Obama was a community organizer in Chicago, he taught others how to be organizers too. He used Saul Alinsky's book, "Rules For Radicals." Alinsky dedicated his book to Lucifer - the devil. Alinsky was a communist and therefore an atheist. Some of the later editions of his books had the dedication to the devil deleted so that ministers could safely purchase them. You are what you associate with! Don't associate with Barack Obama or any other communist. Go to Paul Ryan's website "Republican Road Map For The Future Of America" and see the plans he has for freedom and economic prosperity in America. These plans have been approved by the Congressional Budget Office as being fiscally sound. Don't be a silent sheeple or the communist wolves will eat you! Speak out while you can! peternickerson12@yahoo.com PS Keep on calling me everyday and saying nothing. You have nothing worthwhile and honest to say. All you have are lies and force. Keep 'em. Or better still, go to hell and talk to Alinsky and Obama's friend down there. Be with your own kind.

No comments: