Saturday, June 26, 2010

Did Obama and O'Malley Have No Honor?

I do not understand why Illlinois State Senator Patrick O'Malley allowed Barack Obama to refer to his Born Alive Bill as an anti-abortion bill that provided aid to "previable fetuses." O'
Malley made it crystal-clear that the bill pertained to babies born and completely separated from their mother. Still, he allowed Obama to make a speech on the Senate floor which lied about his bill. If I had been Senator O'Malley, I would have responded, " Senator Obama, I don't know what planet you are on or what your problem is, sir, but this bill has nothing to do with abortions (O'Malley did say in his reply to Obama that his bill was not an anti-abortion bill but he needed to go much farther), and that is clear. This bill also has nothing to do with pre-viable fetuses, and that is also clear. I find it insulting that you would refer to my bill in such an absurd way. It is an inversion of reality, and if you continue, sir, I will publicly challenge your sanity or your honor. Whichever one is applicable, sir! "
What kept O'Malley from making such a statement? Obama was insulting him! I am a simple country boy so I could be missing the obvious. But has O'Malley no sense of honor, and why didn't he defend his honor? If you have any ideas or again I am missing the obvious, please let me know. Two-Guns at peternickerson12@yahoo.com or 352-359-0850

No comments: