Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bigfoot Footprint Two Miles From Home!

Recently, I was blogging at the library, and a man and his mother came up to me. I knew the gentleman as he was the second person to tell me about a black panther sighting. I now have hundreds of such sightings. This outdoorsman told me that he had found a bigfoot footprint near his home and had made a cast of it. He showed me with his hands the length, and his mother commented that "It was bigger than that." This man has moved to another country, and I asked if the cast was there. He said that it was here, but when I said I would love to see it, he changed the subject. Perhaps it was in storage somewhere, and hard to reach. At any event, I knew the area where he found the footprint and have been checking the area about weekly. Nothing seen yet. Curiously, area is also within a mile or so of where my son and his hunting buddy had an eerie experience several years ago. They were waiting for wild hogs and had lingered in the woods after the sun set. The pigs started coming in very close when they heard what sounded like a banging of wood against a tree. Although my son does not fully accept Bigfoot as existing, he thought of my telling him of the creature's habit of wood knocking. As soon as he got out of the woods, he told me of his experience. Now, he thinks he heard the clicking of the teeth of the wild hogs. I have heard neither sounds - Bigfoot wood knocking nor wild hogs rubbing their upper and lower teeth together- but people have told me that the clicking sound made by wild hogs does not sound like a big piece of wood hitting a tree. This area does have a population of wild hogs, as noted, and Bigfoot may be coming out of a nearby swamp - Thousand Runs- to hunt them. peternickerson12@yahoo.com

No comments: