Tuesday, May 5, 2009

President TorturesBabiesToDeath's "More Compassionate" IRS

I met with Rick today, and he said this: " I got the packet from Mrs. Walker, the lady who told me she was not the IRS. Do you know what the first line of the return address read? Internal Revenue Service! In smaller letters, the second line read, 'Taxpayer Advocate Service.' I don't think she is my advocate. The first thing she said to me when she called me was 'I had a hard time reading your writing.' If I had been quicker, I would have replied, 'You mean my printing.' The first thing out of her mouth was part of the process of bureaucracy grinding you down by pointing out your mistakes in the process when all you want is to address the rules and the legality of them. The bureaucrats work to make sure that gets lost in their process that is meant to dispirit you until you give up. You also remember how she hanged up on me without saying goodbye when I called to tell her I would be blogging about her. That too was the action of a bureaucrat who is not looking out for you but for his agency and himself. If she had been a real advocate, she would have said, 'Good. Maybe we can interest someone else to help you with this situation.' Instead, she hangs up on me without a good-bye. This is the action of a rude IRS agent, not the action of your advocate.
This weekend I almost decided not to fill our her form. Remember, the purpose of the form is to show that I have so little money that I can't afford for the $150 to be taken out. In other words, take off your cap, and scrape, bow, and grovel in front of us until we hypocritical brownshirts making $50,000 to $100,000 a year tell you that you who are trying to survive on less than $10,000 a year can, of course, pay $150 a month for your ex-wife's back taxes, penalties, and interest. I was about to tell Ms. Walker to forget her poverty form, but two things stopped me. First, when I mentioned fighting this IRS levy on a legal basis, she quickly told me that I didn't have a case because joint returns were sent in. So what? Is she and the IRS so naieve that they think a husband and wife carry the tax return together to the post office and together drop it into the mail chute? If tax law is that you are guilty until you can prove yourself innocent, and that is supported by the Constitution and precedents, I can deal with that. Except the other thing is that I don't have the $350 for the filing fee in federal court. There's a poverty form for that too, but how do I know I qualify? How do I know the IRS won't make sure I don't qualify? So getting to federal court is questionable. I then decided to play the bureaucrats' game and fill out the IRS poverty form Ms. Walker sent me. However, I did write this to Ms. Walker, Congressman Cliff Stearns, and Congressional Caseworker Jean Clough:" Using my Black's Law Dictionary and a more up to date edition, I have ascertained that Florida is not a community property state but is a common law state. My Black's states: 'Under a community property system, one-half of the earnings of each spouse is considered owned by the other spouse." But as Florida is a common law state system, Black's states, 'In a common law system, each spouse owns whatever he or she earns.' Thus, it is patently clear that what my wife earned was hers, and I cannot be legally taxed for it. There is an urgency to this because I need my $250 stimulus check for foot orthotics. If something is not done by you, I am certain that the IRS will steal this check."
I think Rick is making good points and could think of nothing I would do differently.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Peter "Two-Guns" Nickerson, MS, MSW at peternickerson12@yahoo.com

No comments: