Saturday, October 6, 2018

Bigfoot Tracks in Green Mountains

     A fellow Bigfoot enthusiast gave me this story last week: He and his buddy had armed up and hiked to the northwest corner of Somerset Lake just west of Wilmington, Vermont. About 20 miles west of Brattleboro on Route 9. They picked up a brook and followed it upstream for about two miles, finally coming to a beaver pond. The guy said the hike was so rough at points he "wanted to cry." At the pond they found three tracks. He showed me a picture of one foot. It was 14 inches long and quite deep. He said that at one point, he had such an intense feeling of being watched that he pulled out his .45. I could see that he had not had a good time and noticed that when I asked him what he planned to do next, he didn't mention going back.
     He also told me of talking with an old hunter in the area who knew of a story about someone being "chased off the mountain" by several Bigfoot pushing down trees and whooping.
    Please call me with your sightings or heard stories and be sure to call our "No Such Thing" friends useful idiots for Big Development. Hit back!
Nick  352-359-0850 Brattleboro, Vermont

No comments: