Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Vermont Select Board Un-Candidate #9

Verbatim letter to the Brattleboro Reformer continued:
     "... as a 'southern rebel.'"
     All this is very simple and in plain sight. It shouldn't be hard to be accurate about it. I fear that you were deliberately inaccurate about what happened at the Select Board meeting, because you were hostile to my letter-to-the editor about my worries that innocent men were being found guilty of sexual assault at the campus Kangaroo Courts being held by Title IX coordinators led by rabid anti-male feminists who believe that all men are rapists. I noted in my letter that the accused male students are not being allowed due process, and have no means to defend themselves through the crooked procedures of the feminists. This is a very serious, vilely unjust inquisition the teenage boys and young men are being put through, and the thoughtless damage to them is immense. Many become suicidal. This situation is going to pop into the mainstream when a boy commits suicide and the media covers it fair and square.
     I believe you are hostile to this news getting out and didn't like or publish my letter because of your hostility. I also you believe you wrote the fake news this weekend about me to portray me as confused and flustered: anyone who knows me can tell you that's old news.
     It only takes a line or two to tie a knot of lies, but it takes paragraphs to untie it. Real life isn't snappy; it's hard and long. Live it!
Peter Nickerson  62 Town Crier Drive, Apt. 10, Brattleboro, VT. 05301 352-359-0850

No comments: