Monday, December 1, 2014

Bigfoot Catapults Hunter Twenty Feet, Part 2

    Darrell said, " I could only see part of the head and the one left hand. The fur or hair on the back of the hand was a dark brown, about two or three inches long. The jaw looked like a large human jaw, and he appeared not to notice us. I motioned for Kevin to get back on up where I was, but he was just as busy motioning me down. I think I must have made a noise because it moved suddenly out of sight toward the other end of the big log [which Darrell was standing on]. It may have heard me because it made a sound like a grunt. It was real quiet. The wind was from him to us, and we smelled its wet fur. The next thing I knew I felt something hit the log, and I was catapulted off the log to one side, landing in some salal. I got up unhurt.
Kevin said, 'Let's go!' and I agreed with him on this time. Pages 78-79 from "Raincoast Sasquatch" (2003) by Robert Alley.
    You noticed that the Bigfoot was wet. I don't think you can overestimate how frequently Bigfoot uses water as a road, a place to hide, and possibly a place to build dens into the banks. Darrell was 250 pounds at the time, and anybody who could push him twenty feet into the air had a lot of force.

"Your Daily Bigfoot" thanks you for visiting and hopes you will return Tuesday. Peter Nickerson 352-359-0850.

No comments: