Friday, July 27, 2012

The Absurdity Of Maxine Waters

I heard an audio clip supposedly from Maxine Waters. In it she was supporting Sharia law and waxing emotionally that Newt Gingerich didn't. For you who missed the show, I am recreating Maxine Waters as a Muslim woman living under the strictest Sharia law. Here she goes, " Fellow Muslims and all the rest who are infidels whom we will kill like dogs ( We hate dogs. Don't you?). I stand before you with my clitoris cut off as well as my labia. This was done so I wouldn't get any pleasure from sex and therefore my husband wouldn't have to worry about my faithfulness when he went on jhihad or was sexually servicing his other three wives or his sex slaves or his one-night stands he can buy a one-night marriage contract for. Long live Allah and Sharia Law! I don't care for sex anyway becuause I can remember  being thighed by an erect penis when I was only about two. Then my "husband" got carried away and penetrated me causing great physical pain and some damage as I was only two. Isn't it wonderful living in a culture where men get sexually aroused by two year-olders and get to legally and morally rub their erect penises against their little thighs? If they go too far and sodomize the babies, why there's only a money payment to be made and all is forgiven. Long live Allah and Sharia law!
When I joined my husband's household, I was not very obedient. One day, I fell and broke my arm. I was in terrible pain, but my husband would not allow me to go to the hospital because I had been disobedient. So I lived in agony for weeks. The broken bone was never set so you can see the crook in my arm. But I had to learn submission to my husband. Long live Allah and Sharia law !
 I have learned submission to my husband, and this will prove it to you. I had to go to the market the other day, and I went with a group of women. A van came by, there were several young men in it, and they slid the door open, and pulled me in. Let me say that young Muslim men burn with lust. This is because the older men get young, beautiful, eager (those who don't have their genitals cut off) women. The older men don't get just one woman, they get up to four as wives, plus sex slaves, plus paid contracts for one night stands. The young men get nothing. The older men tell the young men to go on jhihad and get honor and women in heaven, but I don't see them lining up for jhihads. They have it too good right here on earth. But I digress: I struggled against the young men in the van, but it was useless. I was raped repeatedly by all of them. My husband cannot stand the shame of that. He never wants to touch me again. I am useless and shameful for him, and he is going to kill me. It's called an Honor Killing, and its part of Sharia. He's allowed me to give this final speech to you. I will submit to my husband. I, Maxine Waters, am here to testify, as you can see from my life, that Allah and Sharia law
are the only way to live. Well, im my case, to die. Whatever. Long live Allah and Sharia law!"
(Note: I do not want to be arrogant or ignorant. This material comes from Noni Darwish's "Cruel And Usual
Punishment." If there is anything not true in this, please make a comment at this site. I would also like to caution readers that it is my understanding that Muslims may use a practice of lying to further Islam. There is a name for this practice, and I understand that lying or double-talk are commonly used by my Muslim brothers and sisters as if they stll live in 7th Century Bedouin tribes scattered in the desert. This is my contribution to help the United States military in its fight against Islamic imperialism and to honor the soldiers who have been injured and killed in that fight.

No comments: